With Audio Recorder you can record audio data from many computer sources such as Microphone or Soundcards and save recorded data to an audio file in the fly. It supports the following audio formats:
MP3, MP2, WMA, WAV, PCM, Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP ALF and others), VOX (Dialogic ADPCM), RAW, G.726, G723, G721 , Ogg Vorbis.
Using Audio Recorder, you can:
- Record audio from selected soundcard or microphone or other recording devices.
- You can for example record a voice or copy your old cassettes into your computer as digital MP3 (etc.) files
- Set the audio recording parameters
- Set the input device options
- Choose input devices for recording