|Audio Editor & Converter|
With Audio Editor you can edit, convert and transform audio files.
It supports the following audio formats:
MP3, MP2, WMA, WAV, PCM, Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP ALF and others), VOX (Dialogic ADPCM), RAW, G.726, G723, G721 , Ogg Vorbis.
Audio Editor works directly on files selected in File Browser. Supports batch mode and mass file editing.
Using Audio Editor, you can:
- Directly convert audio files from one format to another format.
- Add one file to series of files.
- Join one or more audio files together.
- Trim audio files. You can cut from the beginning of file or in the middle or end. More settings are available for files cutting.
- Split audio files into a series of smaller files. You can specify the size of small segments
- Directly apply to an audio file various of audio effects or filters. Currently there are the following methods/filters available:
Band Pass Filter
High Pass Filter
High Shelf Filter
Low Pass Filter
Low Shelf Filter
Peak EQ Filter